e s c a l a
Course - Objects and Enterprise Technologies
This is an introductory course designed for managers, architects, team leaders,
analysts and developers who will be involved in delivering e-business applications.
The course provides a broad, wide-ranging, high-level overview of many of the
concepts, technologies and tools used in analysing, designing, testing and
J2EE based systems.
This is a course consisting mainly of presentations.
(Other courses are available
to enable students to become more proficient in all of these technologies.)
Some experience in analysis, design or deployment of software systems.
- Object Concepts
- Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces
- Responsibility Driven Design
- UML modelling
- Static and dynamic modelling diagrams - classes and objects
- Dynamic diagrams - sequencing and interaction diagrams
- Navigation and collaboration diagrams
- Model Driven Architecture - MDA
- Use Case modelling
- Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Actors
- Modelling tools
- Rational Rose and Rational XDE
- Java Development tools
- Java: SDK and J2EE
- Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer
- Application Server Technology
- Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- JMS, JNDI, ...
- WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, ..
- XML Technologies
- XML, validation technologies, XSLT, DOM & SAX
- XML technologies providing dynamic content
- Other associated technologies:
On successful completion of this course:
Attendees will be able to understand the broad nature and positioning of many
of the concepts, technologies and tools used for Java-based enterprise software
For more information, please email your queries to us, please see our contacts